Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup(s) basil leaves
- 1 cup(s) fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 3 piece garlic cloves, peeled
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked brown rice
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with the salmon fillets, and spread with the remaining pesto.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with rice.