A male patient, 36 years old, immediately went to the hospital after he started to feel intense stomach pains. After he gave his complaint to the doctors, they informed him that the pain he was feeling in his stomach was most likely caused by a bottle that’s six inches long that was inserted up his anal cavity.
According to The Sun, the man and even the doctors were surprised after they saw the x-ray for the first time. According to the locals, the man had been “under the influence of alcohol” and the penetration of the bottle must have “happened accidentally.” The man felt strong pain in his lower back as well.
Four surgeons of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Medical Research and Education in India had to work together to remove the object from the man. It only took them half an hour. The bottle was then placed inside a white plastic container and was delivered to the laboratory for further analysis.
Dr. Gopal Singal, director and head of the department of surgery, said that he hasn’t encountered a case such as that before.
In another news, a man from China attempted to cure himself from constipation not by taking laxatives, but by inserting an eel that was 19 inches long inside himself from his anus. The man, only known as Mr. Liu, thought that putting an eel up himself can cure him from constipation.
Doctors were completely shocked to discovered the animal in his belly, mixed with his feces and food residue. Mr. Liu, who’s a factory worker, was immediately taken to the hospital after his symptoms got worse.
According to the report from Guangdong Television that was obtained by The LADbible, Mr. Liu was initially recommended to spend time in the hospital for further treatment when he was first taken in for his constipation. However, he didn’t want to do it. So, he resorted to an old way of curing constipation. It wasn’t stated how old Mr. Liu was.
When he was brought back into the hospital, doctors saw that there was a hole in the duodenum area of his small intestine. The Asian swamp eel had a head of three to five centimeters wide.
The man didn’t want to say how the eel got inside his body. Dr. Zhao, who operated on the man, said, “He said the eel went into his anus by mistake. But after the surgery, he told us that he actually put an eel inside the anus himself."